Introducing a new dress style this season, the Walcot is effortlessly sophisticated. Crafted in an intricate, shimmering silk jacquard, it is a form-flattering style with softly tulip-shaped skirt, accented with gently angled pleats. Featuring cap sleeves and finished with a concealed zip at the back.
This piece styles beautiful with our Libby coat.
- Anukka Rose Quartz (29% Silk, 28% Viscose, 26% Linen, 17% Acrylic)
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 37"; Cap sleeve length
- Crystal grey lining (100% Cupro)
- Fastens with a concealed zip at the back
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.