- 22nd December last day for guaranteed UK Christmas delivery.
- 20th December last day for guaranteed International Christmas delivery.
- This only applies to items that are in stock and do not need to be made. Please email us to check if your item is in stock.
We offer a fully tracked, next day signed for service for all packages. Your tracking number will be sent in your dispatch email and the courier company will give you options to update to your delivery preference if needed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.
Standard Shipping - £6 (7-14 working days lead time)
Express Shipping - £35 (6-7 working days lead time)
For information on shipping costs, please visit our International Customers page here.
Can we deliver to PO BOX addresses?
Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver to a PO BOX address, so please submit an alternative address when ordering.
The country I would like my order to be delivered to is not listed.
Currently these are the countries that we are able to ship to. We can try our best to accommodate you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
I need my order faster than the express option.
We make the majority of our items made to order. However we can always prioritise an order if necessary. Please get in touch and we can do our very best to meet your deadline.