The Tallulah is a sleek, fitted jacket that fastens with a single button at the waist. Designed to feature a collar that can be worn up or turned down. Pair with our signature pencil skirt for sophisticated workwear, or tailored trousers and heels for lunch.
- Subtle Navy and Black Herringbone (100% Wool)
- Navy Suede Trim
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Kate is 5'10" and UK 6, wearing size 0
- Milky blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny black buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.