Tallulah Jacket | Navy Linen
The Tallulah is a sleek, fitted jacket that fastens with a single button at the waist. Designed to feature a collar that can be worn up or turned down. Pair with matching pencil skirt for sophisticated workwear, or tailored trousers and heels for lunch.
- Navy herringbone linen (50% Linen, 50% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 24"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Dark navy suede piping around the collar, down the front and along the pocket jets
- Dark navy suede under the collar
- Navy lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte slate button
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.