The Libby is an elegant dress coat with a high, rounded upright collar and neat silhouette. Beautifully elevated with intricate jacquard detailing on the cuffs. Cut to the knee, it pairs perfectly with our signature style, the Ascot dress.
- Chinchilla Linen (70% Viscose, 30% Linen)
- Rose Quartz Anukka Jacquard Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 38.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Rose quartz jacquard trim cuffs
- Crystal grey lining (100% Cupro)
- Taupe cloth-covered hook and eyes
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.