Hendre Jacket | Pendleton Stripe
Made in London from an exclusive Pendleton wool, the Hendre jacket. A longer cut jacket which is fitted at the waist and flares out towards the hips. It has reversible cuff bands and a small belt on the back waist.
- Pendleton stripe, designed exclusively by Katherine Hooker (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'11"; Model wears size 0
- Garment back length 27.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Mid-grey Alcantara suede on the back belt, cuff bands, pocket jets and inside collar
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Charcoal buttons
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days