Inspired by traditional equestrian attire, the Hacking jacket is cut to a slim fit, with angled hip pockets which emphasise the waist. With classic details like notched lapels, pocket flaps and a single back vent, this is an essential piece for any wardrobe.
- Green Melange Herringbone (100% Wool)
- Chocolate Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Chocolate suede piping around the collar, down the front and along the pocket jets
- Chocolate suede under the collar
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte chocolate buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Last Bolt styles are offered as Final Sale. Please do reach out to us if you have any questions about sizing and we will be very happy to help. This does not affect your statutory rights.