The Cass jacket is an oversized boyfriend jacket with a longer length. It is effortlessly cool and the perfect jacket to finish off a casual or smart outfit. Featuring thoughtful detailing throughout, including a collar tab that can fastened with buttons for an equestrian inspired look.
- Burnt Orange Shetland Wool (100% Wool)
- Chocolate Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Chocolate suede under collar
- Chocolate suede piping around the collar, down the front and along the pocket jets
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny chocolate buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Last Bolt styles are offered as Final Sale. Please do reach out to us if you have any questions about sizing and we will be very happy to help. This does not affect your statutory rights.