Designed with versatility in mind, the Tallulah is an elegant dress coat that can be worn over dresses or smart trousers; with heels or flats. Its slim, tailored fit makes the Tallulah coat feminine and easy to wear, with all-essential pockets at the front. Beautiful jacquard detailing on the cuffs makes this piece truly unique.
- Chinchilla Linen Blend (70% Viscose, 30% Linen)
- Rose Quartz Anukka Jacquard Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 38.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Rose quartz jacquard trimmed cuffs
- Crystal grey lining (100% Cupro)
- Taupe cloth covered hook and eyes fasten at the waist
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.