The Campbell is a neat coat with a fitted shape that skims the waist. Made with a softly rounded collar and layered pocket flaps which lend a feminine finish. Cut to the knee, it pairs beautifully with our signature Ascot dress.
Made for this season in an exclusive printed linen designed by Katherine, featuring flower heads handpainted by Katherine’s Mother, Jean.
- Jean Oyster Floral Linen (100% linen)
- Soft Cream Woven Suede Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 38.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Cream suede collar and pocket flaps
- Cobblestone lining (100% Cupro)
- Taupe cloth-covered hook and eye fastening
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.