Westcott Jacket | Khaki Cotton
Made in London from a British mill's cotton drill, the Westcott jacket. A nod to a traditional military cut with large patch pockets and a neat flattering silhouette. Finished with brass crest button detailing and a belt that can cinch in the waist. Style with smart tailored trousers with boots for the day and heels for the evening.
- Khaki green cotton drill (100% Cotton)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Georgia is 5'10" and UK 6, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 46"; Sleeve length 25"
- Olive lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Old brass crest buttons
- Dark chocolate leather belt buckle (100% Leather)
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.