The Tallulah jacket is a sharp, fitted jacket that can be dressed up or down. Tailored from a mid-weight British wool, it has a slim shape with a single button at the waist. Pop the collar up to reveal a contrasting suede trim.
- Warm Orange, Mustard and Green Check (100% Wool)
- Dark Green Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 24"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Dark green under the collar and on the pocket jets
- Dark green suede piping around the collar and down the front
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Chocolate brown buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.