Our well-loved Tallulah jacket has been reimagined for the summer season. Made in London from textured linen, the Tallulah is a fitted, longer length jacket, fastening with an elegant single button. This jacket features a suede-lined collar that can be turned up or down creating two striking looks.
- Light brown and ivory textured linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 24.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Moss green suede under the collar
- Moss green suede piping around the collar and along the front
- Milky blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte brown buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.