New for this season, our well-loved Tallulah jacket returns with a longer hem length, perfect for layering over smart trousers. Tailored for a sharp silhouette, the Tallulah jacket is a slim fitted jacket versatile in style. Featuring sumptuous suede trim under the collar, pocket detailing and a single button at the waist. Pop the collar up for a more contemporary look.
- Antique Indigo (70% Viscose, 30% Linen)
- Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 28.3"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Sea sand suede under the collar and pocket jets
- Navy lining (100% Cupro)
- Matt slate buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.