The Tallulah jacket is a sleek, fitted jacket that fastens with a single button at the waist. Designed to feature a collar that looks just as lovely worn up as it does turned down. The Tallulah jacket is made in London from a lightweight navy wool that features white flecks throughout.
- Lightweight navy wool with white fleck (50% Wool, 30% Polyamide, 20% Silk)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 24"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Dark navy Alcantara suede under collar
- Dark navy Alcantara suede piping around the collar and down the front
- Smoky blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte slate button
Most of the pieces in our Archive collection have already been made, and we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
However, where we have remaining fabric, some pieces will need to be made after purchase in our London studio.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.
Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.