Made in London, from woven fabric, the Tallulah jacket is a fitted, longer length jacket fastening with a single button. Features a collar that can be turned up or down creating two different looks.
- Light blue and gold woven fabric (50% Silk / 50% Cotton)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 24"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Cezanne blue silk inside collar and pocket jets
- Smoky blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Silk covered buttons
Most of the pieces in our Archive collection have already been made, and we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
However, where we have remaining fabric, some pieces will need to be made after purchase in our London studio.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.
Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.