Tallulah Jacket | Barley Herringbone
The Tallulah jacket is a sleek, fitted jacket that fastens with a single button at the waist. Designed to feature a collar that looks just as lovely worn up as it does turned down. The Tallulah jacket is made in London from a beige herringbone wool with a light blue stripe.
- Beige herringbone wool with a light blue stripe (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 24"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Donkey cotton velvet under collar and on the pocket jets
- Donkey cotton velvet piping around the collar and down the front
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte pebble button
- If your item is in stock we aim to have your order with you within 2 working days.
- Since we do not mass produce our collections, the majority of our pieces are made individually in our London workshop after an order is placed.
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days