Tallulah Jacket | Cream
Our well-loved Tallulah jacket has been reimagined for the summer season. Made in London from a beautifully light cream linen, the Tallulah is a fitted, longer length jacket designed to create outfits look elegant, effortlessly. It fastens with a single button and features a cream suede-lined collar that can be turned up or down creating two striking looks.
- Cream linen blend (51% Viscose, 25% Linen, 24% Polyester)
- Dry clean only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
- Garment back length 24.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Top collar trimmed with cream suede
- Piping around the collar and along the front
- Silver lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte pebble buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.