Tallulah Coat | Black & White Herringbone
Made in London, from soft wool, the Tallulah coat. A smart straight cut coat with a fitted shape and rounded collar.
- Black and white broken herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 38.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Charcoal lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Black Alcantara suede cuff bands and inside pockets
- Four charcoal cloth covered hook and eye fasteners
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days