Handcrafted from a silvery textural silk, the Pelly coat is a new style to our Summer collection. A hybrid of our classic cut, the Patmos, and of our dress coats, the Pelly is a flattering style with understated lapels and turned back sleeve cuffs. Intricate jacquard trim detailing make this a standout piece for special occasions this season.
Styled here with the Ascot dress.
- Dove Vienne Silk (65% Silk, 35% Viscose)
- Rose Quartz Anukka Jacquard Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 42"; Sleeve length 22"
- Rose quartz jacquard on the top collar and inside cuffs
- Self piping edging the collar and front
- Crystal grey lining (100% Cupro)
- Cream mother of pearl buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.