Patmos Waistcoat | Terracotta Linen
The Patmos is a longer length waistcoat featuring a mandarin collar. Made in our London workshop from a beautiful soft tangerine linen and trimmed with silky almond. An easy piece to layer and perfect for both city and country exploring.
- Terracotta orange (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 27"
- Almond silk pocket jets and inside collar (100% Silk)
- Taupelining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte brown buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.