The Patmos jacket is a longer length, straight cut jacket. The Patmos jacket features a mandarin collar and a row of functional buttons on the cuffs, allowing them to be easily turned up. Made in our London workshop from a pale blue linen blend with piped edges
- Pale turquoise blue linen blend (51% Viscose, 25% Linen, 24% Polyester)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 27"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Beige silk piping down the front and pocket jets
- Beige silk on the inside collar
- Milky blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny ivory buttons
Most of the pieces in our Archive collection have already been made, and we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
However, where we have remaining fabric, some pieces will need to be made after purchase in our London studio.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.
Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.