Our go-to piece, the Patmos jacket has a flatteringly slim fit with a mandarin collar and pockets at the front. Generous sleeves feature a row of pearl buttons, with deep cuffs that can be turned back in warmer days.
Made this season in an exclusive print designed by Katherine, featuring flower heads handpainted by Katherine’s Mother, Jean.
- Jean Silver Floral Printed Linen (100%Linen)
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Self piping down the collar, front and pocket jets
- Cobblestone lining (100% Cupro)
- Cream Mother of Pearl buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.