The Patmos jacket is a longer length, straight cut jacket. The Patmos jacket features a mandarin collar and a row of functional buttons on the cuffs, allowing them to be easily turned up. Made in our London workshop from a purple Vienne silk and trimmed with Cosmos silver Vienne silk.
- Buddleia Purple Vienne Silk (65% Silk, 35% Viscose)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Cosmos silver Vienne silk piping down the front and pocket jets
- Silver lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte cream buttons
Most of the pieces in our Archive collection have already been made, and we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
However, where we have remaining fabric, some pieces will need to be made after purchase in our London studio.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.
Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.