Patmos Jacket | Barley Herringbone
The Patmos jacket is a longer length, straight cut jacket. The Patmos jacket features a mandarin collar and a row of functional buttons on the cuffs, allowing them to be easily turned up. Made in our London workshop from a beige herringbone wool with blue overcheck. The Patmos jacket is trimmed with a pinky cream silk velvet.
- Beige herringbone wool with blue stripe (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Pinky cream silk velvet piping down the front and along the pocket jets
- Pinky cream velvet inside collar
- Blush lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny Ivory buttons
- If your item is in stock we aim to have your order with you within 2 working days.
- Since we do not mass produce our collections, the majority of our pieces are made individually in our London workshop after an order is placed.
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days