Patmos Jacket | Heather Herringbone
The Patmos jacket is an established classic. Crafted from a traditional Harris Tweed herringbone wool, it has a slim silhouette and features a mandarin collar and a row of functional buttons on the cuffs, allowing them to be turned up. Wear with jeans and leather boots for a relaxed weekend look.
- Heather Herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 27"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Petrol suede piping down the front and pocket jets
- Petrol suede inside the collar
- Taupe-blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte slate buttons
- If your item is in stock we aim to have your order with you within 2 working days.
- Since we do not mass produce our collections, the majority of our pieces are made individually in our London workshop after an order is placed.
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days