The Patmos jacket is one of our signature styles, with a slim fit and standing collar that can be worn up, or folded down. It features a single row of buttons down the front and beautiful button detailing along the sleeve cuffs.
- Subtle light weight black herringbone (100% Lambswool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Black Alcantara suede inside the collar
- Black Alcantara suede piping around the collar, down the front and on the pocket jets
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- black buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.