Patmos Coat in Sumatra Vienne Silk
The Patmos coat is a flattering, knee-length dress coat that features a mandarin collar and a double row of buttons. The Patmos coat is made in our London workshop from a red-orange Vienne silk and trimmed with light coffee Alcantara suede.
- Red-orange Vienne silk (65% Silk, 35% Viscose)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 38.4"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Light coffee Alcantara suede piping down the front and along the pocket jets
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Cream Mother of Pearl buttons
- DHL courier