Buttoning up to a high funnel neck, the Opera is an elegant piece to see you through the season. Cut with a slim silhouette and falling just below the knee, it is trimmed with handmade suede piping.
- Sea Blue Shetland Herringbone (100% Wool)
- Slate Blue Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 42"; Sleeve length 25"
- Slate Blue Suede inside the collar, piping down the front and pocket jets
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Slate buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.