Opera Coat | Malachite
Buttoning up to a high funnel neck, the Opera coat is an elegant piece to see you through the season. Cut with a slim silhouette that skims the waist and falling just below the knee, it is trimmed with contrasting handmade suede piping. Made in London from a wonderfully thick and soft cream Merino wool.
- Soft Thick Malachite Green Wool (100% Merino Wool)
- Black Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'9"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 42"; Sleeve length 25"
- Black Alcantara® suede inside the collar, piping down the front and pocket jets
- Silver lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte black buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.