Our Winter favourite returns in a versatile forest green Harris Tweed. Buttoning up to a high funnel neck, bundle up this season in the Opera coat. Cut with a slim silhouette that skims the waist and falls just below the knee, it is trimmed with handmade piping of black suede.
- Forest Green Herringbone Harris Tweed (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
- Model is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 42"; Sleeve length 25"
- Black Alcantara® suede inside the collar, piping down the front and pocket jets
- Olive lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte black buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.