Lynne Jacket | Cedar Check
The Lynne jacket is cut and made in London from a traditional British made cloth. It features classic lapels, a fitted silhouette and reversible back belt to create different looks. An easy style to pair with pieces already in your wardrobe, layer with signature denim and boots to take you effortlessly take you from lunch to dinner.
- Brown check (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Kate is 5'10" and UK 6-8, wearing size 0
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Brown cotton velvet top collar, pocket jets and back belt
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Brushed brass crest buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.