Jackson Jacket | Black Boiled Wool
The Jackson jacket is an everyday jacket with a slight cocoon shape and longer length. Made in London from a thick black boiled wool and features a hidden button placket and deep front pockets.
- Thick black boiled wool (98% Wool, 2% Nylon)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size S
- Garment back length 37.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Black Alcantara suede inside the collar
- Charcoal lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Black buttons
- If your item is in stock we aim to have your order with you within 2 working days.
- Since we do not mass produce our collections, the majority of our pieces are made individually in our London workshop after an order is placed.
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days