Jackson Coat | Teal Herringbone
Made in London from a Harris tweed wool, the Jackson coat. Fitted at the shoulders but with a cocoon shaped body this coat is a wardrobe essential. Comfortable and chic - everything you need in your everyday coat.
- Teal herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 37.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Tin metallic leather under collar
- Olive lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny chocolate buttons
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days