The Hendre jacket is the perfect mid-season jacket, featuring a high collar and reversible light coffee Alcantara suede cuffbands and back belt. The Hendre jacket is a longer length jacket that is fitted at the waist and skims the hips. Made in London from a lilac linen blend.
- Lilac linen blend (51% Viscose, 25% Linen, 24% Polyester)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 27.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Reversible cuff bands and back belt, featuring light coffee Alcantara suede on one side and self on the other
- Light coffee Alcantara suede on the inside collar stand and along the pocket jets
- Blush lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny ivory buttons
Most of the pieces in our Archive collection have already been made, and we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
However, where we have remaining fabric, some pieces will need to be made after purchase in our London studio.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.
Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.