Hendre Jacket | Green Broken Herringbone
The Hendre jacket is the perfect jacket to keep you warm this season. Made in London from a timeless broken herringbone wool, it features a high collar and slim, defined shape. You can create different looks with the reversible suede cuff bands and back belt. An effortless jacket to be worn with casual denim or smart neutral trousers.
- Green Broken Herringbone Wool (100% Wool)
- Alcantara® suede trim can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Chocolate Alcantara® suede inside the collar and pocket trim
- Chocolate Alcantara® suede on cuff bands and back belt
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte chocolate buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.