Hendre Jacket | Crimson Red
The Hendre is the perfect jacket to keep the summer sun at bay, whilst looking effortlessly chic. Made in London from a deep red linen, it features a high collar and slim, defined shape that is fitted at the waist and skims the hips. Designed to create different looks with the reversible suede cuff bands and back belt. An effortless jacket to be worn with casual denim or smart neutral trousers this season.
- Deep red linen blend (51% Viscose / 25% Linen / 24% Polyester)
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Slate grey suede inside the collar and along pocket jets
- Reversible cuffs and back belt in slate grey suede
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte chocolate buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.