Hendre Jacket | Brick Red
The Hendre jacket is the perfect jacket to keep you warm this season. Made in London from a thick Autumn red wool, it features a high collar and slim, defined shape. You can create different looks with the reversible suede cuff bands and back belt. An effortless jacket to be worn with casual denim or smart neutral trousers.
- Soft brick red (100% Wool)
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Kate is 5'10" and UK 6-8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Dark chocolate Alcantara® suede under collar (68% Polyester / 32% Polyurethane)
- Charcoal lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny brown buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.