Hacking Jacket | Navy
The Hacking is a classic blazer inspired by traditional equestrian attire. It features a longer length with flattering angled hip pockets, the Hacking nips in at the waist and skims the hips. Cut from a renowned British mill’s nailhead cloth and is accented by a light cream detailing under the collar. A wearable blue that can be styled with tailored trousers at the office or signature denim and loafers for an off-duty look.
- Dark navy nailhead wool (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Light coffee Alcantara® suede under collar (68% Polyester / 32% Polyurethane)
- Navy habotai silk lining (100% Silk)
- Matte slate buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.