Hacking Jacket | Midnight Navy Linen
Our classic Hacking jacket has been re-created for the summer season. Inspired by traditional equestrian attire, this is a longer length jacket with angled hip pockets, emphasising the waist and flatteringly skimming the hips. Made from a beautiful midnight navy linen, with suede piping around the collar, front jacket and pockets. Pair with white trousers, dresses, or skirts this season. Or wear with denim and sandals for a more relaxed look.
- Dark navy washed linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Dark navy suede under the collar
- Dark navy suede piping around the collar, down the front and along the pockets
- Taupe blue shot lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte slate buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.