Our classic Hacking jacket has been re-created for the summer season. Inspired by traditional equestrian attire, this is a longer length jacket with angled hip pockets, emphasising the waist and flatteringly skimming the hips. Made from a beautiful latte-coloured linen, with suede detailing around the collar. Pair with white trousers, dresses, or skirts this season, or wear with denim and sandals for a more relaxed look.
- Cream linen (100% Linen) - Dry clean only - Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5" - Cream suede piping around the collar and down the front - Cream suede pocket piping - Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose) - Shiny ivory buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.