Inspired by traditional equestrian attire, the Hacking jacket is cut to a slim fit, with angled hip pockets which emphasise the waist. With classic details like notched lapels, pocket flaps and a single back vent, this is an essential piece for any wardrobe.
Made this season in a soft linen blend with sumptuous suede trim detailing, and lined in a silky, breathable cupro.
- Indigo Linen (70% viscose, 30% linen)
- Sea sand Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Self piping around the collar, down the front and pockets
- Sea sand suede under collar trim
- Navy lining (100% Cupro)
- Matt slate buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.