Hacking Jacket in Smoky Blue Herringbone
Our classic Hacking jacket is inspired by traditional equestrian attire. A longer length jacket with angled hip pockets, the Hacking jacket emphasises the waist and skims the hips. Made in our London workshop from a smoky blue herringbone wool.
- Smoky blue herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Pinky cream silk velvet under the collar
- Self piping around the collar and down the front
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte pebble buttons
- DHL courier