Hacking Jacket in Rust Herringbone
Our classic Hacking jacket is inspired by traditional equestrian attire. A longer length jacket with angled hip pockets, the Hacking jacket emphasises the waist and skims the hips. Made in our London workshop from a rust herringbone wool.
- Rust herringbone wool (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Chocolate Alcantara suede under the collar
- Chocolate Alcantara suede piping around the collar, pocket jets and down the front
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny chocolate buttons
- DHL courier