Hacking Jacket | Purple
Made in London from a soft wool, the Hacking jacket is one of our longer styles which has a classic shape with angled hip pockets for waist accentuation. It features a single breast pocket and a back vent.
- Mid to lightweight purple wool (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Mustard yellow wool under the collar
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny black buttons
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days