Hacking Jacket in Cream Acer
Our classic Hacking jacket is inspired by traditional equestrian attire. A longer length jacket with angled hip pockets, the Hacking jacket emphasises the waist and skims the hips. Made in our London workshop from a mid-weight cream fabric.
- Cream Acer fabric (51% Viscose, 25% Linen, 24% Polyester)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Light coffee Alcantara suede under the collar
- Light coffee Alcantara suede around the collar and down the front
- Milky blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte pebble buttons
- DHL courier