Hacking Jacket | Claret
Our classic Hacking jacket is inspired by traditional equestrian attire. A longer length jacket with angled hip pockets, the Hacking jacket emphasises the waist and skims the hips. Made in our London workshop from a claret red herringbone wool.
- Claret red herringbone wool (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Donkey cotton velvet under the collar
- Self piping around the collar, pocket jets and down the front
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte chocolate buttons
- If your item is in stock we aim to have your order with you within 2 working days.
- Since we do not mass produce our collections, the majority of our pieces are made individually in our London workshop after an order is placed.
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days