The Hacking is a classic blazer inspired by traditional equestrian attire. It features a longer length with flattering angled hip pockets, that nips in at the waist and skims the hips. Cut from a lightweight worsted wool and is accented by a dark navy suede under collar.
- Soft lightweight worsted golden check wool (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Dark navy Alcantara® suede under collar (68% Polyester / 32% Polyurethane)
- Navy lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte slate buttons
Most of the pieces in our Archive collection have already been made, and we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
However, where we have remaining fabric, some pieces will need to be made after purchase in our London studio.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.
Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.