Hacking Jacket | Camel Broken Herringbone
A classic blazer offering a slim silhouette and waisted fit, inspired by traditional equestrian attire. Made in London, the Hacking jacket is crafted in a soft British wool and features a longer length and flattering angled hip pockets.
- Camel Broken Herringbone Weave (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Saddle brown Alcantara® suede under the collar and piping trim
- Blush lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny donkey buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.