Hacking Jacket | Brown Prince of Wales Check
A classic blazer offering a slim silhouette and waisted fit, inspired by traditional equestrian attire. Made in London, the Hacking jacket is crafted in a soft merino wool and features a longer length and flattering angled hip pockets. Wear with mid to dark toned denim or a fitted pencil skirt.
- Brown and Red Prince of Wales Check (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Red leather under the collar
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte pebble buttons
- If your item is in stock we aim to have your order with you within 2 working days.
- Since we do not mass produce our collections, the majority of our pieces are made individually in our London workshop after an order is placed.
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days